Predestination: God’s Sovereignty, Man’s Free-Will, & the Doctrine of Compatibility
REGISTER…AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW
Webinar seating Limited... Register Now!
10 IMPORTANT QUESTONS:
1) Does man truly have free-will?
2) What is the difference between, free-will and free-moral-agency?
3) Can God save a man without man’s participation and cooperation?
4) Who is sovereign in salvation, God or man?
5) Does God need man’s permission in order to save him?
6) Can a man seek or choose God in his fallen and spiritually-dead state?
7) Is salvation a synergistic or monergistic work?
8) What is the doctrine or principle of compatiblism?
9) Are there clear biblical examples of predestination and the principle of compatiblism?
10) What is the key to understanding God’s sovereignty and man’s free-moral-agency?